COVID has thrown a lot of things into the gutter with no regard. Verizon however, is aiming to help out its customers as much as they can! Both Verizon and Comcast have announced that they’ll be assisting customers who need more time to come up with money until June. Essentially, these big name companies are
- 6:27 PMDestiny 2 Next Season Teaser – What the Hell is Happening?
- 6:26 PMAvengers: Footage of Cancelled Game Surfaces Online
- 6:04 PMFacebook Employee Resigns with Harsh Criticisms
- 5:40 PMAMC May be Planning to Reopen, But Their Numbers Don’t Look Good
- 5:02 PMMore Details Emerge About Snyder Cut’s Darkseid
Verizon to launch a free app for blocking Robocalls. Tired of paying extra money to fight against spam and robocalls? The new app is expected to be available for download very soon. It will be a free version of Verizon’s current call filtering application for both Android and iOS customers. For those who don’t mind